Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day three of 365

                                                        Ward Family

         Jessica Sarah Elizabeth Ward ( nee byrd) ( thats me) born November 25th 1984




I was born at 10.56am at the royal womens in carlton.  My mum said i looked exactly my dad...hmmm poor me.

I loved sports from a young age, thats because my dad is into it. I love my afl and support my team always high or low.

Always a poser in front of the camera my parents say and i think they are right.

I used to live in footscray but now live in wyndham..we moved when i was 4 years old.

I love living here its my home and what ive known always.

So here is a picture of me when i was four





I am now a mum and a wife. Being a mother is the best, i get alot of joy and happiness out of my boys.

I met my Husband 7 years ago, and we have been married 4 years. He is my rock,bestfriend and my shoulder to cry on.

My world would not be the same without him and i love him to peices.


                                               Jessica and James Married July 15th 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment